Well, it’s not actually a week, but I had to wait to get enough looks for us to look at. these are the latest looks of Princess Charlene in the last 2 weeks or so!
1. (A) March 9th, Visiting the Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre, she also met her old friends there and did some interviews, wearing (B) Akris S/S 2012, pale and boring, but the way the jacket fits her body is beautiful, and minimizes her shoulders!
2. Attending a private at Melbourne Town Hall, I guess this is Akris too! it’s chic and romantic I like it, fits her well, still boring!
3. March 10th, Opening Grace Kelly: Style Icon, at the Bendigo Art Gallery, wearing a custom Johanna Johnson, which is a nice gesture since she’s an Australian designer, and it’s pink!! but padded shoulders for a swimmer! However, that was an amazing day, which for sure increased Charlene’s popularity, the princess who was wearing Jimmy Choo Heels (B) was high-fiving with children, smiling !!! and she gave her first speech! Thumbs up, Altesse… I’ll forget about that hair!
4. March 12th , in Shanghai, China visiting the Pundong Special Education School as an Ambassador for the Special Olympics , wearing that sleeveless blanket cape ! and a LV scarf ! she looks good , happy , but tired , nice makeup (B)
5. March 20th , attending the opening of a new daycare in Monaco , I hate the jacket , I hate the jacket , I hate the jacket , and I like the shoes (it’s nice to see flats once in a while) , but Seriously Char , if you’re wearing these tents now and you so fit , what will you do when you’re pregnant !!!?!!!
the Bal De La Rose is in 4 days ! and I won’t speculate anything since I got all my wished destroyed last time in The Oscars , thanks Char !
1A) Is boring yet suits her inverted triangle shape very well. If youthink about it it actually creates a little inverted triangle starting form the waist and a smaller triangles also starting from the waist. Also, monochrome colours are great for inverted shapes.
3b) Yes, the hsoulder pads look bad. I would have removed them. Also I would wear a wider belt, a bit higher up. Regarding the shiny silver during daylight event…this is more a cocktail kinda dress…
3a) The shape of skirt is perfect for her shape too. It makes her less tallish.