that would make you channel your inner Charlene of Monaco! Thanks to
MasterCard, now you can order all these pieces with free delivery.
Dress. Princess Charlene wore it in beige to receive
Ban Ki Moon in Monaco earlier this year.
- Double-faced wool blend.
- Split round neckline with teardrop detail.
- Sleeveless; split, zip shoulder straps.
- Zip front meets ruffled peplum waist.
- Pencil skirt falls above the knee.
- Silk/spandex lining.
- Made in Switzerland.
Sheath Dress. Charlene wore the exact same dress this summer to attend
the Finales of the Monaco Petanque Masters 2013.
795, a good deal, me thinks. It’s described as:
Graphic colorblocking transforms this Stella McCartney
sheath with contemporary, curvaceous edge.
- Two-tone compact jersey creates wavy colorblocking.
- Contrast trim at round neckline, arm holes; sleeveless.
- Hidden back zip.
- Formfitting; hem falls below knee.
- Made in Italy.
opinion- a must have for everyone. The Jimmy Choo Vikki Pumps are now on sale,
marked down from USD 595 to 398.
With a cleanly structured silhouette shaped in supple suede,
the Jimmy Choo Vikki is the quintessential pump—perfect for the office,
cocktails, and everything in between.
- Suede upper.
- Low-dipped vamp elongates the leg.
- Almond toe.
- Hidden 1/5″ platform.
- 4″ covered heel.
- Leather lining and sole.
- “Vikki” is made in Italy.
worn, but something that’s so Charlene-esque. This LBD from Diane von
Furstenberg would be an absolute asset in your wardrobe as you can mix and
match pieces with it to make infinite different outfits.
Perfect for classic or customized styling, this Diane von Furstenberg dress
features a basic black hue and a clean, curve-hugging silhouette.
- Smooth stretch knit.
- Round neckline.
- Half sleeves.
- Fitted through hip; slim pencil skirt.
- Hem hits just above the knee.
- Pullover style.
enter the code MCSHOP when they checkout at participating merchants including: Jcrew.com (includes free delivery and a 15%
discount), gilt.com, garnethill.com and truereligionbrandjeans.com